The name “Raifa” (Hebrew) is translated as “God kept.” Indeed, it seems like the higher forces guard this monastery.
The image of this shrine silhouettes quite clearly as a small stone church with the square basement and the entrance, which is slightly raised above the ground. In fact, it was a tower served as a place for worship and a shelter in the case of danger as well.
The guide will tell you about the monastery origin, an exact copy of the Georgian Icon of the Mother of God, which is still considered to be the main shrine of the monastery since the seventeenth century.
The singing of the church choir “Parable” and a leisurely walk along the lake shore will give you the special delight.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Pricing Type – Per person
Maximum travelers – 6
Age groups – ADULT (12-80)
Languages offered on activity/tour – customer language
Booking confirmation method – Instant Confirmation
Cut-off Time – 24 hours
Duration – 4 hours
Departure Time – 10 am
Departure Time Comments – not
Name – Your hotel in Kazan
Address – yes
Directions to Departure Location – not
Return Location – Your hotel in Kazan or city center
Local supplier telephone number: +7 (926) 369-91-09
- All Customer names
- Hotel details
Tour options and pricing
|English/German/Spanish/Italian/French||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|